We welcome you to our lovely "Country House
Kynos" situated in Eastern Bohemia, 11 km from the city
of Hradec Králové. This stone built cottage was fully
renovated in the year 2000. Many visitors from 20
countries return year after year to enjoy this peaceful
and beautifully located cottage.
The house is well equipped and tastefully
furnished in a fine country style. The apartments have a
kitchenette with all electrical appliances, a private
bathroom en-suite. Parking is free
of charge in the courtyard with shelter.
We offer the visitors a haven of comfort:
sitting outdoors by a fireplace, for children a sandpit
and a swing. Inside the house there is a spacious room
attractively furnished in old country style with many
wooden toys. You can take here your breakfast or only
enjoy a drink of beer or wine. From each edge you will
feel the spirit of our old granny. Excellent location
for relaxing holiday or touring.
Some tips for visiting historical, cultural
and sports sights
in the surroundings:
- open-air museum Krňovice adjoining the
(is being built)
- Bethlehem Museum at Třebechovice – only 2 km
- Hradec Králové – the city with the famous
Drak and giant aquarium
- a great deal of castles not far away:
Častolovice, Hrádek u Nechanic, Nové Město, Ratibořice
- Zoo with Safari park at Dvůr Králové
- horse riding club
- bathing in the river Orlice
- fishing in a private little pond
- swimming pool with a roller coaster
- ideal biking roads to the Eagle Mountains
- mushrooming and bilberrying in the summer
- drinking beer (various brands) and many
Warm and friendly atmosphere. Open all year.
We are looking forward to your arrival
Simona, Josef, Eliška and little Josef Kynos.